Hosting update: problem resolved

Well, of course it turned to be that hosting was not an issue. Someone found a hole in one of the test sites I’ve had there and sneaked in a pretty interesting script, in Chinese! I had a good laugh once I found it: chinese script injecting redirects to Russian sites, pretty darn cool, isn’t it.

So after I’ve removed all suspicious files and the script in question, everything came back to normal. Phew!

And it was a good time to tidy things up anyways, so all’s well that ends well!

Advertisements

One thought on “Hosting update: problem resolved

  1. Pingback: Tanya Nam » Blog Archive » .htaccess troubles

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s